Re: 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
yezews
Enthusiast - Level 2

I don't see your private message anywhere. Where can I find it?

0 Likes
Bell71056
Enthusiast - Level 1

5g UW is a joke, this is false advertising.  I'm almost paid off and back to tmobile I go. This will just be an upsetting and expensive two year experiment with Verizon. I feel like Tmobile was at least up front about messing up you over.

0 Likes
yezews
Enthusiast - Level 2

I haven't received the private note that you mentioned. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Ensuring that your device is able to connect to our 5G Nationwide network is very important, leon67. So we're on the same page, which model of the Samsung Note 10 do you have? - GregL_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We apologize if there was any confusion regarding which devices are compatible with our 5G Nationwide. Below is a list of some of the devices that are compatible after a software update:

https://www.verizon.com/support/software-updates-5g-nationwide/?adobe_mc=MCMID%3D5759805692759931561...

- GregL_VZW

0 Likes
yezews
Enthusiast - Level 2

No confusion here.I bought a 5g capable phone that won't get 5g.$300? down drain 😪

RonaldReynoldsJr
Enthusiast - Level 3

We're not confused, we're upset because we we're lied to and ripped off, as soon as my contract is up I'm taking my 5 lines a $350/month worth of business elsewhere! 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're truly disappointed to learn of your experience and don't want to see you go, yezews. We can definitely understand why you would be feeling this way and would like to get things turned around. The Samsung Note 10+5G does have access to 5G Ultra WideBand but does not have access to the 5G Nationwide network. You can learn more about the device here, http://spr.ly/6607HZsuf. We do offer a 14-day return period to exchange or return your device if it is not the right device for you. Are you still within your 14-day window? If so, your device would have to be returned at the Go Wireless Store location. 

DanielleR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

yezews, we don't want to see you go and can help review all your options here. A private message has been sent to you. Thank you.

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we are here to help in any way that we can. Please feel free to send us a Private Note.

0 Likes