Re: 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely do not want you to feel this  way, and it's our priority you are properly informed about the compatibility of your device with our network. It's extremely important to mention that your Samsung Note 10 5G is compatible with our 5G Ultra Wideband Network. This is a different network from our 5G Nationwide Network. The following link will provide you with more information about these differences. http://spr.ly/6605Ha6OL

GeovannJ_VZW

0 Likes
D3v1n
Enthusiast - Level 2

I see this being an almost convincing argument except the fact that both of the other big 3 ( at&t and T-mobile) offered their note 10 5gs that functioned on the "nationwide" 5g option meaning the technology was indeed available and their phones were sold at the same price point as verizons so it was a cost cutting measure where the savings were not passed on to the consumer. Same for the note 10 5gs sold by samsung. Verizon knew they were selling an inferior product in the end that is the real issue.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi, there! Right now, you can find the Verizon 5G Ultra Wideband network in parts of dozens of major cities. You should also receive 5G Nationwide in covered areas. What is your ZIP Code? We would be glad to check your area to see the 5G coverage it offers. You can also check for 5G coverage here: https://www.verizon.com/coverage-map/.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for your reply! Are you currently in the 19114 area?

0 Likes
yezews
Enthusiast - Level 2

Verizon please tell your customer support people that the note 10 5g that we paid hundreds dollars extra for will never get nationwide 5g service!Talked on phone for 4+ hours, had me change to a 5g sim card, finally someone smart realized that we can't get nationwide 5g on certain note 10 phones!They will offer u money off your next phone..not worth it ...thanks for nothing Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, yezews, we understand your concern regarding our 5G Nationwide Network. 5G devices released prior to 2020 will only connect to our 5G Ultra Wideband Network. Our goal is for you to get the most out of your device and the services we offer. We will be happy to review your options. Please send us a Private Note at your earliest convenience to better assist.

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
bryangaskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Did anybody get it figured out I just went and upgraded my kids today to the 5G Apple and there's works fine so is this a scam did we get messed up anyone please

0 Likes
bryangaskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still don't have 5g why?

0 Likes
bryangaskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

Where do I sign?

0 Likes
Re: I 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
bryangaskill
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is garbage.

0 Likes