Re: I 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
KitchMD
Enthusiast - Level 2

The only option for all of us is to replace our Note 10 Plus 5g with something else similar, WITHOUT PENALTY.  This phone does not do nationwide 5g even though it's a 5g ready phone.  Customer service won't acknowledge that and I'm seriously considering leaving Verizon because of their mishandling of this.

Theol1960
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been a Verizon customer since before you were called Verizon and have to admit that since I bought the Note 10 plus 5g have been waiting patiently for 5g  in the greater Philadelphia area. Now I hear it is here and my 5g devise that I paid alot of monies cannot get the 5g that is in my area now, that is to say the least unexpectable.  Do the right thing Verizon and make me glad I have been loyal to you for all these years, offer me a  free trade up to the Note 20 Plus 5g!

Waiting for your response. 

Re: 2019 Samsung Note 10 can’t get Nationwide 5G - false advertising?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bobbyhatfield, it's difficult to hear that you are having this issue. How may we help? TerranceT_VZW

0 Likes
Stephanieisabel92
Enthusiast - Level 3

He is referring  to the device not being compatible  with 5g due to its processors. Basically, those who bought a 5g device in 2019 are stuck with an expensive device "5g ready" yet are not able to obtain service. Keep in mind 5g is available  in his area. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, DocMurdock. Providing you with the best service and the latest in technology is our priority. We do have options in this situation, and we'd love to explore them with you. You may simply reply to our Private Note to continue our conversation. DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, KitchMD. We want you to enjoy the 5G network and would be saddened if you left Verizon. We're here to help. Please check your private messages to get started.

TracyB_VZW

0 Likes
dancyqiu
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the exact same issue. Would someone please post an update on any resolutions Verizon agreed to? I switched to the 5G plan last week and now only to find out that my phone (note 10+ 5G) cannot get on the nationwide 5G. This is ridiculous...

kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

They will give you the runaround. You can upgrade your device. It is not their fault they sold you a device they knew they would not support. The other major carriers have the note 10 plus 5g  with  the X55 modem your device the X50 it only supports MMwave. The 5g your device supports is 5gUW that system may never be nationwide it is currently only available in select cities. It is basically a case of being taken advantage of for being an early entrant in the verizon 5g experiment. Maybe you can find a reasonable representative to find you a resolution that doesn't make you feel taken advantage of but I doubt it. I was unable to. This experience has left me feeling not appreciated. I never want to hear a representative ever say

" Thank You for being the best part of us." Because I know that is just a LIE  I mean Iine. Excuse Me. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Theol1960, we are here for you to help in any way possible. So we can work on this together, please send us a Private Note. 
JoseL_VZW
0 Likes
Bell71056
Enthusiast - Level 1

I feel duped, I left Tmobile after 15 years because I was excited to get in on the 5g network. Now I'm stuck with a Note 10+ that was advertised as 5g capable. I will definitely be going back to Tmobile after I pay off this expensive "4g" phone.