4.4.4 update
olenmyhre
Enthusiast - Level 3

Does anyone have an inside scoop of when verizon is going to release the 4.4.4 update that other carriers started pushing a couple weeks ago. Not looking foe an exact date, Just an idea if it's going to be weeks or months.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4.4.4 update
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Samsung isn't going to release proprietary information to the general public. When all the testing is completed by the FCC, Samsung, Hardware manufacturers and the carrier the device is used, then and only then is the update ready to be announced and pushed to the devices.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Other carriers? Only Sprint has updated it to 4.4.4

0 Likes
olenmyhre
Enthusiast - Level 3

So your answer is you don't know?

0 Likes
Not applicable

if Samsung doesn't know one else does either.

0 Likes
olenmyhre
Enthusiast - Level 3

If Samsung doesn't what?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Know when the Note 3 is getting the 4.4.4 update on Verizon.

0 Likes
olenmyhre
Enthusiast - Level 3

I wasn't asking Samsung.  Why would I ask Samsung a Verizon question?  Samsung had already released the 4.4.4 update.  I'm going to assume your answer is no, you don't know.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Samsung makes the OS updates. It's their device. No I don't know and no else does either. That's my point. Samsung lists on it site which version are on which carriers so Verizon would tell them before anyone. The only ones at Verizon that might know are the one's testing SAMSUNG'S update. So unless a tester wants to spill the beans then no one will know until right before it happens.

0 Likes
brittbratt13
Enthusiast - Level 2

if you dont know the answer, Mr. Helper, why cop an attitude, and give false information, when they were asking a simple question. if you dont have the answer, then there is no need for your response. you help nobody, unless you work for verizon, i would say you should not answer the questions. leave it to the employees who actually know what they are speaking of.

Not applicable

I DID NOT cop an attitude the OP did. I merely correct his statement that other carrierS, with an S, was false. Since there is only ONE that has it. Then HE got all uppity. Please go back and re-read the thread and you'll see I did nothing wrong.

0 Likes