4G LTE missing in action on Note 3 while iPhone 5 is blazing on it.
sgtlozano

I just got my Samsung Not 3 and I am having network issues. My wife and sister which are sitting in the same car/room both have the iPhone 5 and they are blazing on 4G LTE  while I am stuck on 3G unless I reboot. than the fix is temporary. The issue occurs even while on wifi. Again both iPhones (in the same room as me with my note 3) have great speed on the same wifi network while my new Note 3 is slow as molasses unless I reboot than it is okay
for a little while. This is annoying! Anyone else experiencing this?

0 Likes
Re: 4G LTE missing in action on Note 3 while iPhone 5 is blazing on it.
jtown
Contributor - Level 3

Probably a dumb question but do you have LTE enabled?

Settings->More...->Mobile networks->Network Mode

Make sure LTE/CDMA is "checked".

Those instructions are assuming the setting hasn't been moved in 4.3.  I'm on the Galaxy Nexus which is supposed to be the first device to get each update as it's available but, since I'm on Verizon, I'm stuck with 4.2.2

Of course, that wouldn't explain slow wifi.

0 Likes
sgtlozano

Yes, the LTC/CDMA is checked. I have even swaped it to the other choices restarted and switched it back and I still get 3G while iPhone users right next to me have 4G LTE. Uggggg!!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Try toggling the airplane mode.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
sgtlozano

What do you mean? Like turn airplane mode on and off?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Yes.

You can also try a new SIM card to see if there is an issue with the SIM card you are currently using.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes