5.0 is BAD
spanks20

had to order new note 3 and it came with lollipop and now phone service wont work in my salon, where I do business of coure, but now I have to go outside to take and make call, kit kat worked fine.

0 Likes
Re: 5.0 is BAD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

spanks20-

Congrats on your new phone! Having the latest software update is certainly good news as it should enhance your phone features. I am saddened to know you can not make calls at work. The software should not disable this option specially if it worked before with a different phone. Has only voice been affected? How about messaging or data? How many bars of signal you have at work?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 5.0 is BAD
spanks20

Ik let me add to that, battery life sucks, when i press one app another pops up, but call problem is worse, when i had note 5 for 2 days it worked good in shop, but wasnst about to pay 775 for a phone out right,  wish  i can goback to kit kat

0 Likes