Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
5.0 is BAD
spanks20

had to order new note 3 and it came with lollipop and now phone service wont work in my salon, where I do business of coure, but now I have to go outside to take and make call, kit kat worked fine.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 5.0 is BAD
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

spanks20-

Congrats on your new phone! Having the latest software update is certainly good news as it should enhance your phone features. I am saddened to know you can not make calls at work. The software should not disable this option specially if it worked before with a different phone. Has only voice been affected? How about messaging or data? How many bars of signal you have at work?

CarmenT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: 5.0 is BAD
spanks20

Ik let me add to that, battery life sucks, when i press one app another pops up, but call problem is worse, when i had note 5 for 2 days it worked good in shop, but wasnst about to pay 775 for a phone out right,  wish  i can goback to kit kat

0 Likes