Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
After 4.4 update on my note 3, my battery life has been cut into half. Already tired factory reset, still no change.
aj_ghimire

After updating my phone to KitKat 4.4 (biggest regret ever), my battery life has literally been cut in half. When I check battery, most of it is consumed by Android Systems, and Android OS. I have literally tried everything to resolve this problem (including factory reset TWICE) and nothing has changed. I want the amazing battery life that the Note 3 is known for (which is a big reason why I got the phone in the first place) back. My phone is already down to 50% battery after about 6 hours and I have hardly even used it. If anyone knows how to resolve this problem, it would mean the world to me. I LOVED this phone when I first got it and still had 4.3 on it because everything ran perfectly and the battery lasted me a day and a half. It was something I NEVER had to worry about and now that's all I worry about because I am a little OCD when it comes to the battery life on my phone. Is there any way to trade this note 3 (doesn't have any damages) for a new one with 4.3, or downgrade it so I have 4.3 again because honestly 4.4 is not that big of a deal, and I really regret getting it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: After 4.4 update on my note 3, my battery life has been cut into half. Already tired factory reset, still no change.
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Turn off the location option to save your battery

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes