After June 29th update, lower navigation pane disappears
bruvajc

After the June 29th update, the lower navigation pane disappears and I have to swipe up to use it. Then after one use, it disappears, so I have to swipe up again every time. Who requested this terrible feature? I want the lower pane to always be visible like before. Now, every task takes extra steps whereas before it took only one step. Please rollback this part of the update our at least give us the option to have it always visible. Thanks.

0 Likes
Re: After June 29th update, lower navigation pane disappears
dvigliante44
There should be a dot on the left of the screen for navigation pane. You can pin it to screen, and some apps will hide the nav bar by default.
0 Likes
Re: After June 29th update, lower navigation pane disappears
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Being able to quickly access the Navigation Bar is a must for me too. Samsung has provided a helpful walkthrough on enabling or hiding this navigation bar. However, with some apps, it will disappear and you must swipe in order to use it. Click here for more information on the Navigation Bar. http://spr.ly/6589DWcRt

Alberto_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes