After installing the update the google play store stopped working for me. It keeps saying Can't Establish a reliable connection. Even tried factory resetting. Help!!!
JarretSimmons

After the update I went into the google store and it had signed me out of all my google accounts. When I tried to sign back in on any app requiring google services it would say Cant establish a reliable connection. Read online about date and time being wrong and  some people said factory resetting helped. I have tried everything including a hard reset and nothing works at all. Anyone else experiencing this problem?

0 Likes
Re: After installing the update the google play store stopped working for me. It keeps saying Can't Establish a reliable connection. Even tried factory resetting. Help!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JarretSimmons, I surely know the importance of having access to your Google Play Store! Have you been able to check under Accounts to ensure your Google (GMail) email account is still added to the device after the Factory Reset? Please try running your phone in Safe Mode; http://vz.to/1BkR9JT then access the Google Play Store. Any change?

TanishaS1_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: After installing the update the google play store stopped working for me. It keeps saying Can't Establish a reliable connection. Even tried factory resetting. Help!!!
JarretSimmons

Still receiving the same message: Cant establish a reliable connection to the server...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear that this issue is persisting, JarretSimmons! Please reply to my Direct Message, and we can look into additional options for your device.

Thanks,
MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
WarsDarksider
Enthusiast - Level 2

Can you pm me? The that I posted on is getting no Verizon rep attention

0 Likes