After the recent update
COLLECTORVETTE82

After the recent update my phone quit fast charging

0 Likes
Re: After the recent update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is concerning to hear you are no longer able to fast charge your device. Let's try resolving this by running the Samsung Software Repair Assistant. Please follow this link: http://spr.ly/65828PyVY repair assistant*

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
COLLECTORVETTE82

I took my phone to a store and got it replaced

0 Likes
diagoro
Contributor - Level 1

That must be the same issue I'm not seeing, after the most recent security update. It's taking forever for my phone to charge. Upwards of 20% an hour. And, as I noted in a different thread, there have been several times when it seems to stall around 90% and get hot. I'll take out the battery and clear the cache, and find the battery at 100% when starting the phone back up.

I would assume it's an old battery, but the indicator change (and hang up) makes me think it's the update that's added another issue to the ones I had with the prior updates.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for providing that update COLLECTORVETTE82. We are glad to hear you were able to get the device replaced. If you need additional assistance or have any other questions or concerns we are here for you.

CandiceH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes