Amazon Shopping App won't open
Xprimentyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

I just got my Note 9 this past Sunday; last night I tried opening my Amazon Shopping app for the first time, but each attempt, it just goes to a blank white screen. Even searches on Google that lead to Amazon.com which tries to open the app lead to the same white screen. I’ve tried restarting, closing all apps, etc., nothing helps. Any idea what’s going on?

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Amazon Shopping App won't open
bearone21
Legend

sounds like an an amazon/developer problem.

old apps don't always work on new phones.

Xprimentyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Soooo, the mobile app for arguably the most prolific multinational technology company doesn't work on one of the currently most powerful mobile devices in the world? I certainly hope that's not the case. Thank you for your response, though!

0 Likes
jrh0828
Contributor - Level 1

Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Xprimentyl
Enthusiast - Level 3

Nope, but hit the icon to open on accident this morning, and it's working (for now.) Thanks for the response!

bearone21
Legend

until the developer works out the kinks, that's exactly what i'm saying about old apps & new phones.

glad the issue is resolved.

evelynr_vzw
Verizon Employee

Xprimentyl Having to enjoy an excellent phone with the apps you enjoy is essential. I'm sorry to hear that you were experiencing problems with your Amazon app. We understand how important this is for you. I'm glad to hear that everything is up and running for you. Please keep us up to date. We're always here to help you.

EvelynR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport if my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this.

0 Likes