Android Pie issues on Note 9
rundlec
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ever since my Note 9 was updated with the new UI (Pie) things have not been working correctly.  Specifically when in my car, I do not receive any notification sounds for my emails, texts, etc.  I've tried clearing cache, repairing with my car, restarting, uninstalling and reinstalling, and nothing seems to work.  Sound notifications while driving are very important to me as I can always pull over to read what has been sent if it's an emergency or a response I've been waiting for.  So....how do I fix this issue? I've also had to clear cache and clear data on several other apps of mine to get them working correctly.  Very annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Android Pie issues on Note 9
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
rundlec
We want to make sure that you stay connected while you're on the go. Sorry for this inconvenience. Are you able to connect to any other Bluetooth devices with no issues? Did you recently update the software on your device by tapping Settings>System Updates>Check for System Updates>Download?  

It will also be helpful to reset the network settings on your device. Click the link below for the steps on how to reset the network settings: 

LasinaJ_VZW

0 Likes