Bait and switch!
DONDEA10

Called customer support on the 20th to confirm that if I gave up my recalled note 7 that I would get a new one when they arrived. I expressed my concerns about the local store  (Decatur, IL) being less than reputable but I was assured everything would be fine. I was given an S7 edge loaner. Nice phone but NOT equal to the Note 7. Tonight I went back to the store to check on replacement. After a 2 hour wait, with a new Note 7 on the counter, I was told they would not give the new Note 7 because I was not current on my bill. OK, but I wasn't current on the 20th either (one day late). No problem giving me the S7 edge then. What would Verizon have done if I brought in the recalled Note 7 today? Refused to trade at all? In addition, when I called customer support, they said that the replacements shouldn't be distributed until tomorrow. We're they about to give me another recalled Note 7?. I have been a Verizon customer for 9 years and never been more disappointed. Can I give back this S7 edge and go back to my Note 5 without some ridiculous fees? Between Saturday and tonight I have spent 5 plus hours of my time for no good reason!

0 Likes