Battery life on Samsung Note 4?
Billyb160
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my note 4 for about a year and a half. The battery life is now terrible. I can maybe get 8 hours out of the phone. That is with the location turned off wifi turned off and the Bluetooth turned off. I had talked to a couple other people at work with Note 4 phones. They are having the same issue. Anybody else having this problem?

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Battery life on Samsung Note 4?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the most out of your battery is definitely important so I understand your concern AMBHAR42. How long is the battery life? Have you visited http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-175016/ for tips on extending battery life?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

YYou are going to have that problem. Batteries have a limited warranty and when charged over and over will die over time. Buy a new battery.

SkyWriter
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you just upgraded the OS to Marshmallow it could be the problem.  There are plenty of people experiencing battery drain after the upgrade...I'm one of them.  It's also messed with my wireless signal.

0 Likes
AMBHAR42

I have a note 5. I have experienced this from the beginning. They replaced it one time already. I have to charge it midday.

0 Likes
Billyb160
Enthusiast - Level 1

I did see that I am running on the marshmallow version now. That would make sense. I have noticed a difference since I downloaded it in June.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Billyb160, I depend on my phone to get me through the day. Have you reviewed to see what is using so much power on your phone? Click her for instructions: http://vz.to/29VFNoK
AlbertoR_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SkyWriter
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't answer for Billy, but for myself there has been no change in my usage pattern that would cause such rapid battery drain.  It started occurring immediately after I upgraded to Marshmallow.  Since searching for a wireless signal can cause battery drain that could be part of the issue because once I upgrade to Marshmallow my phone suddenly had issues picking up the wireless signal in my house.  Again, no changes to the location of the router in my home or other environmental changes, but immediately after the Marshmallow upgrade the issues began...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Getting the most out of your battery is definitely important so I understand your concern AMBHAR42. How long is the battery life? Have you visited http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-175016/ for tips on extending battery life?

JohnB_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes