Beeping Voicemail
beboobeboo

My voicemail says that it's full and when I try to check the messages, all I hear is this beeping noise. It's been like this for a few months.

0 Likes
Re: Beeping Voicemail
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Have you tried accessing the voicemail by dialing your phone number from another phone and interrupting your greeting to get to the voicemail system?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
beboobeboo

When I do that, it tells me that my voicemail isn't set up

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Did you ever switch from an Apple iPhone to an Android phone?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
beboobeboo

No. I switched from a Galaxy s5 to a Note 4 recently. The problem started

on the Galaxy s5, if that makes a difference.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information beboobeboo. I use my voicemail all the time so I know how important a voicemail is. Let’s get it to work once again. Do you know if you are using visual or basic voicemail? What zip code are you in?

JorgeO_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
beboobeboo

Basic voicemail. My zip code is 15317

On May 24, 2016 11:51 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for verifying that ZIP Code for us, beboobeboo. Have you used Visual Voicemail on your device since the upgrade?

TimothyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
beboobeboo

No

On Fri, May 27, 2016 at 1:40 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes