Blank Screen of Death
Dr_SpacePHD

Upon turning on my phone, I realized that the screen would not actually turn itself on. The phone itself went through the process of booting up. Vibrating as it went through the load up cycles yet the screen wouldn't reflect this occurrence. It would just stay blank, while the blue indication light blinked and the options/return buttons also lite up.

I have already tried taking the battery out and putting it back in. Waiting till the battery runs out and then charging it back up. But no matter what the screen stay blank while the rest of my phone loads. I will also have you know that I have kept this phone in a case and thus it has not been subset to fall damage nor has it been exposed to moisture.

0 Likes
Re: Blank Screen of Death
xenonxeric
Enthusiast - Level 2

good luck getting a Note 3 back. if you have insurance. 2 weeks back ordered as of 3/07/14 but they have no problem shoving a S4 down your throat for replacement monday.

ive heard and read that the power buttons either "get stuck"  or just stop working. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fls4NIRJ1IQ

try to fix it if you can. other wise youll be like me waiting 2 weeks for a refurb.

0 Likes