Bluetooth problem with BMW
bishop

I received my replacement Note 7 and when it is paired it with my 2015 BMW, the problem I'm having is that the party I called can not hear me, but I'm able to hear them, get my contacts, emails etc. and stream media.

Has anyone else had this problem.... my original Note 7 work flawlessly as did my Note 3

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth problem with BMW
yarelim_vzw
Verizon Employee

Bishop, your safety in your car is a priority of ours too. Being able to Bluetooth while driving is something we high encourage and we want to make sure all your callers hear you loud and clear. Are you having issues with connecting your  Note 7 with other devices? Have you tried repairing your phone to the car again?

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes
bishop

I tried pairing the note 7 to my 2016 BMW and I'm getting the same results.  I can hear the person i called but they cannot hear me. Clearly an issue with the Bluetooth. I did not have this issue with my original note 7

Thank you

0 Likes
natashaa_vzw
Verizon Employee

bishop, having the ability to be hands free is essential these days. Let's work together to get this figured out. Have you been able to connect this device via Bluetooth to any other Bluetooth accessories to see if it works properly? If so, what were you findings?

0 Likes