Bluetooth problem
MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

My note 5 does not find any bluetooth devices around. Does anybody know what can be causing this issue and how to fix it?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bluetooth problem
MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was finally able to pair it with my car, just needed to do some settings. I don't remember doing it with my old note3 that's why was confused. So there was no problem with Bluetooth, it's just me. Loooks like the earpiece is too old for this phone indeed. Thanks for your help

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Try deleting the bluetooths cache and data. Settings>Applications>Application Manager>ALL (scroll left to find ALL)

Then find your bluetooth, delete the cache, delete the data and restart your device.

MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for advice. I tried, but it still doesn't work

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

How old is the phone? What devices are you trying?

0 Likes
MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I received it just yesterday. Tried with Samsung hm3300 earpiece and in my car

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Stock stereo or aftermarket? Which car if stock? Which stereo if aftermarket?

Can you try it with another phone? Some accessories with too old of bluetooth version won't work, same is true for cars bluetooth.

0 Likes
MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Stock, Nissan juke S 2015. I will try it with other phones at work today, we'll see...

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

I'd be surprised if your phone wouldn't sink with your Nissan. However I'm not surprised it won't sync with the earpiece. I didn't browse long, but it looks like it could be from 2012-2013? I also didn't look to see if you could update the bluetooth software. For instance Bose bluetooth headsets have firmware updates so they won't go out of date.

MikyFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was finally able to pair it with my car, just needed to do some settings. I don't remember doing it with my old note3 that's why was confused. So there was no problem with Bluetooth, it's just me. Loooks like the earpiece is too old for this phone indeed. Thanks for your help

0 Likes