Calendar / Standard Time Issue
ghoststory
Enthusiast - Level 3

Is there a way to fix being an hour too early to all my meetings since the switch the Standard Time? Is there a setting or an app to fix this issue?

New to Android and still figuring out this landscape.

Thanks for the help!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Calendar / Standard Time Issue
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

When you open the Calendar app, hit the menu button (lower left hand corner) and select Settings from the menu. Check "Lock Time Zone" - then right below it select your appropriate time zone.

This will keep your event times and dates locked to the time zone you pick even if go into another time zone.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
NexusMan21
Contributor - Level 2

When you open the Calendar app, hit the menu button (lower left hand corner) and select Settings from the menu. Check "Lock Time Zone" - then right below it select your appropriate time zone.

This will keep your event times and dates locked to the time zone you pick even if go into another time zone.

0 Likes
ghoststory
Enthusiast - Level 3

Thanks, NexusMan21 -- but that hasn't worked. Tried multiple settings and process of elimination. No go.

Seems to only happen on recurring meetings that were set prior to time change.

Any help is appreciated!

Thanks

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

You should check your Google calendar online and verify what your default time zone is and if you have it setup to adjust for daylight savings time.

My reoccurring meetings automatically adjust based on the time zone so they are not an hour off.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes