Calendar Task no longer sync with mini today widget
vzcust140
0 Likes
Re: Calendar Task no longer sync with mini today widget
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vzcust140,

Sorry to learn your calendar tasks are no longer appearing in your Mini Today Widget. I can certainly assist you with this matter. What device are you currently using? Has it performed any recent software updates?

Keep us posted. We're here to help!

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

The best calendar widget that I have found is the Google Calendar.

vzcust140

I have a Note 4 and it began after a recent update (around the time this of this post) and is still currently not working correctly. Also the task shows up on the wrong day of the week when looking at the google calendar (monthly view)

0 Likes
vzcust140

Yes I agree, however it is the mini today widget that I am having a problem with. sprmankalel

Are you having the same problem on your note 4?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Vzcust140, sorry to see you are still having trouble with your calendar widget. Let’s deepeer int o this. Is this an widget you downloaded or was it preinstalled? When did this start? Have you tried a different widget?
AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

I don't' have a Note 4.

0 Likes