Called my corporate Verizon store today about note 7
Huggyjd28
Enthusiast - Level 3

Called just now. Before i could even get to a live person there was a recording stating if i was calling about the note 7, I must do the return online. There ya go. So if you go online, you can place an order but Verizon does not have the fireproof boxes available for you to send the note 7 back yet. So if your paying for your note 7 monthly like me, you will get your new phone and you will make 2 payments. One monthly payment for your note 7 and another monthly payment for your new phone. When and if you get your return box for your note 7, you can send it back. Then verizon will credit your account for the return, taxes and payments. Its all on the customer. Nobody will take a hit but the customer. Boy oh Boy. This sounds to me like a case for an eager attorney.

0 Likes
Re: Called my corporate Verizon store today about note 7
ANGELKISSES2344

Check your bill. My new bill came today and the monthly device fee for my 2 note 7 was not on there. It is my understanding that all note 7 device fees were automatically stopped. The insurance Payment for those devices is still on my bill. I have not yet returned or downgraded my note 7 yet so that shouldn't  make a difference. Hope this helps

0 Likes
Re: Called my corporate Verizon store today about note 7
Huggyjd28
Enthusiast - Level 3

ANGELKISSES2344 , You are correct. What im finding though is when I go online , i put a new s7edge in my cart. It shows the monthly payments as 2 phones. Example it will show my s7edge as $32 monthly and my note 7 is $36 monthly. Just before i place my order it shows my new device payment as $68 a month. I just dont understand this. I did just check my bill. They did take off the note 7 payment. But it seems to go back on when you place another order in your cart.

0 Likes