Calls and texting issue
Mcneil0327

I noticed before the update that some of my texts were pending for a few minutes after I pressed send. My note 9 is usually connected to wifi and I am within in great cell service area, I do have the current stock SMS app. 

I was able to get the SMS to send by turning off the wifi and just having my data on.  It only happened a few times. Now since the update to the new software. 

When dialing a phone a number it wont connect unless I take my phone off wifi.  My texts are more often then not sitting in the pending status unless I turn off wifi. 

Why is this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Calls and texting issue
bearone21
Legend

have you setup wi-fi calling??

using the default messaging app with several droids, over the years, , i've never been able to send messages over wi-fi.

0 Likes
Re: Calls and texting issue
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your Note 9 should be easy to use and shouldn't give you much trouble. I'm here to help find a viable solution. Please tell me, do the text and call fail after doing a specific function? Do you always have trouble using Wi-Fi? Are there any other features that are giving you trouble?

VanetrisC_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes