Can I enable video calling on my Note 4?
tropicalbliss28

Video calling is enabled on my acct, both people with galaxy s5 have it, is there a way to turn it on my galaxy note 4?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Video calling
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Solamentepera, I want you to be able to use the video calling feature on your device with your sister.  Let me look into what the issue is to get this resolved. Can you confirm the type of device you are using?  When did this issue start happening? Share more details so we can find a solution. For help with advanced calling, use this link  http://tiny.cc/qrp25x .
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have Advanced Calling enabled on your line and on the Note 4?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tropicalbliss28

It's activated but the option to turn on and off advanced calling is gray and won't let me turn it on or off

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You seem very familiar with your phones tropicalbliss28. There are two parts to the advanced calling feature. There is the one on the phone itself, which you seem to be aware of. Then there is the part that is needed on the account itself. I will be happy to look over this line for you & see if it is set up. I am sending you a private message in our forums. Please reply to me there & we can get started.
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this

0 Likes
Solamentepera

Mine shows that it is turned on and my sister is able to video call me from her phone but I'm not able to video call her

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi Solamentepera, I want you to be able to use the video calling feature on your device with your sister.  Let me look into what the issue is to get this resolved. Can you confirm the type of device you are using?  When did this issue start happening? Share more details so we can find a solution. For help with advanced calling, use this link  http://tiny.cc/qrp25x .
EdwinW_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Solamentepera

Thank you for the response but I'm not sure what I did but I got it to work

On Nov 12, 2015 5:36 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re ecstatic to hear you’re back up and running, Solamentepera. Thank you for the update. We appreciate you.

LynnD_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes