Can I exchanged for a Note 5 in store?
WJAYGO

Today I exchanged (downgraded) my Note 7 for a Note 5 at the Verizon store. I was given an instruction sheet directing me to upgrade online in order to get refunded from Samsung and receive a box to return the Note 7.  I cannot upgrade online, because the Note 5 already shows in my account and I am no longer eligible to upgrade.  How will Samsung know to send me the box and refund my accessories I purchased?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Exchanged for a Note 5 in store
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I want to put your mind at ease and ensure everything gets resolved, WJAYGO. You said you exchanged the Note 7 for a Note 5 at the Verizon Store. If an exchange took place at the store they should have taken your Note 7. It seems you just purchased a new Note 5 and there was no exchange. Did they give you a reason why they wouldn’t accept the return at the store?

I would disregard the instructions to upgrade online because you have already upgraded. If needed you can return to the store you visited and they can take your Note 7 or they can submit an order to send you a recall box in the mail.  I apologize you were advised to upgrade again online. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Exchanged for a Note 5 in store
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

I want to put your mind at ease and ensure everything gets resolved, WJAYGO. You said you exchanged the Note 7 for a Note 5 at the Verizon Store. If an exchange took place at the store they should have taken your Note 7. It seems you just purchased a new Note 5 and there was no exchange. Did they give you a reason why they wouldn’t accept the return at the store?

I would disregard the instructions to upgrade online because you have already upgraded. If needed you can return to the store you visited and they can take your Note 7 or they can submit an order to send you a recall box in the mail.  I apologize you were advised to upgrade again online. Please let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

AnthonyC_vzw

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes