Re: Can I get my Note 3 Replaced with a newer build or switch to a different phone and pay the difference?
DaFyre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks for the response.   I finally found somebody at my local store who could help me out.  They called in a ticket to the network team and told me I would hear back by Monday or Tuesday.

I have done as you requested several times to no avail.

Any other ideas?

Thanks !

0 Likes
Re: Can I get my Note 3 Replaced with a newer build or switch to a different phone and pay the difference?
DaFyre
Enthusiast - Level 2

So I finally heard back from the Network team today, and they told me that the signal in my area (zip code is 30598) is bad.

I totally disagree with that assessment.  My Wife's Phone (also on my Verizon account) gets 3/4 bars of 4G at home, while I usualy get 1. 

At my office, I cannot get a signal at all any more, yet, my Wife's Enact gets 1 or 2 bars of 4G, or if it's a bad day, her phone will switch back to 3G and get 3/4 bars on 3G.

I realize that each phone is different, but you cannot tell me that a Note 3 with a signal this dismal should be accepted by a customer.  The phone worked really well for the first month or so that I had it.

And note to the support team, I just pulled the sim card out again and let the phone boot.  I just put the sim card back in and booted the phone.

I got a new PRL update -- it's up to 15310 now, but I am at home.  I see no difference in the signal at all at home.  It's stll at 3 bars.  Which is totally usable and fast on 4G when I need it.

I will post again when I get back to work (office is just a little bit away).

Thanks!

0 Likes
DaFyre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well, I'm back at the office and things still aren't any better... 

I'm checking with the Twitter support team, and then I'll post back here in a bit too.

See Yas and Thanks!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DaFyre,

We want you to enjoy the best service possible, I'm sorry to hear the findings were not what you were what you hoped for, but I can definitely look into this since it's definitely odd. Please accept my follow request, follow me back, and send me a direct message so we can move forward with it. If you're already receiving assistance on twitter, then please disregard this message.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
DaFyre
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hey AdaS,

I have been working with anyone who thinks they can help me out, lol.  I have been working with the twitter team, but I think I have gone about s far with them as I can...  I'll send you some details via message in a minute.

Thanks!
~DaFyre

0 Likes
50Pesos

I have had the same issues with this phone since day one. Nothing had helped. As of recent I have no 4g ever. I warn everyone about the Verizon service on this phone. It's the worst I've had on Verizon ever. It's like stepping back in time 5 years. I wish I had not paid full price for this phone. It's maddening watching others getting the full service that I am also paying for.

0 Likes
DaFyre
Enthusiast - Level 2

I feel your pain.  Do you get 3G at all on your phone?

0 Likes
Tuna
Enthusiast - Level 3

This issue definitely is frustrating. When I am at work, I get little to no signal at all... I had to swap device to an old Motorola phone that runs 4G as well. To my surprise, the Droid Bionoic by Motorola has a stable 2 bar WITH 4G connection and the device is a lot older. My Note 3 however, can barely hold a 3G connection.. 4G is out of the question.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello 50Pesos!

I'd love to look into this for you and figure out what's going on! Let's take a closer look into this for you. I've followed you in the forums. Please accept me and follow me back, then send a Direct Message to me so we can get started on this.

Thanks very much!

ChristinaB_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
50Pesos

Christina of love to solve this.

0 Likes