Can I have separate email accounts on my device?
rudeboy613

I have 2 email acts and one is for work but when setting them up it falls under one icon and I have to set one as default....I have the note edge. Is there a way i can I have them seperated?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: separate email accts
Snn5
Legend

You'll have one for Gmail and one for Outlook.  You may have an overlapping icon for Outlook if you have email in both accounts.  BUT, that's if you use the Gmail app and the Outlook app.  As far as stock email apps go, only 1 icon.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Are you using stock email or Gmail app?  In Gmail you will have the same icon, but you can change the ringtone sound for each, you also have the option to tap the other email avatar to the right of the current account and if there is any email there, the number of unread will display on the avatar (account profile pic.)

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
rudeboy613, we don't want there to be any confusion. You can set up to two e-mail accounts on your device. Are you using the e-mail option on your device or did you download a 3rd party e-mail application to your device?

Fore more support on how to set up e-mail on your device, click http://vz.to/1KxYfA4

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
rudeboy613

I have 3 total. one Gmail and that's fine its under the Gmail shortcut. the

other 2 (Hotmail and work) are under the email icon can I not have 3

seperated icons? I'm just coming back to android from windows so I'm

readjusting...

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You'll have one for Gmail and one for Outlook.  You may have an overlapping icon for Outlook if you have email in both accounts.  BUT, that's if you use the Gmail app and the Outlook app.  As far as stock email apps go, only 1 icon.

0 Likes