Can I just return it for full refund...
Dm0nk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Can I just return the Note7 for a refund.

I dont like any other device.

no other device except iPhone 7 has annual Upgrade option now. So nothing else compares to the Note 7 for me.

Can I also return the galaxy gear vr I purchased on the site now that it stopped working with note7 also.

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I just return it for full refund...
josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Getting your Note7 returned is a must, Dm0nk. Here are all the details regarding the Note7 exchange/returns. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
dstack1776
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's what I did. I was willing to get an S7 Edge if I could keep the annual upgrade but that is not an option. I just got a new sim card for an old S5 while I mull over my options.

josephe_vzw
Verizon Employee

Getting your Note7 returned is a must, Dm0nk. Here are all the details regarding the Note7 exchange/returns. https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/samsung-galaxy-note7-recall-faqs/

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Dm0nk
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yea I'm going back to my nexus 6p, and just wait for the LG V20 seems like a decent replacement. Would get the pixel Xl but the chin and forehead of that phone is immense plus bootloader is locked if i get from Verizon which defeats my main purpose of getting a nexus/pixel phone.

Wish they just had some kind of test to see if the note 7 you have is affected (effected?) or not.