Can I retrieve website history after it has been cleared?
Purplecrazy

I need to retrieve a website from my note 3. I cleared the history before I could write it down. please help

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can I retrieve website history after it has been cleared?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Purplecrazy, we want you to be able to access the sites that you need. Let’s look at this together. When clearing the history, it will be deleted from the device permanently. If you have bookmarked a site, you will be able to retrieve it because is linked to the Gmail account. You must sync the device with the Gmail account to achieve this.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Can I retrieve website history after it has been cleared?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Purplecrazy, we want you to be able to access the sites that you need. Let’s look at this together. When clearing the history, it will be deleted from the device permanently. If you have bookmarked a site, you will be able to retrieve it because is linked to the Gmail account. You must sync the device with the Gmail account to achieve this.
ZangY_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes