Can anyone tell me how to delete unwanted photographs?
MikkiM

Can anyone tell me how to delete unwanted photos?

0 Likes
Re: Can anyone tell me how to delete unwanted photographs?
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

Can you be a little more specific? Delete photos from what? The SG4, a Verizon Wireless cloud account?

0 Likes
MikkiM

From the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 – there a bunch of photos taking up storage space that aren’t even my photos – somehow they just got stored on my phone.

Thanks,

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

I misread your post. I thought you had a Samsung Galaxy S4. My reply will work with the SG4, so it may...or...may not apply to the Note 4.

If you select the Gallery app, and then press & hold one of the pictures that you want to remove, does a trashcan icon appear in the top bar?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MikkiM,

Help has arrived! We never want for you to have unwanted photos taking up space on your phone. Thank you dexman for some helpful steps. Have you been able to try this? Once you press & hold down on the picture that is in the gallery, a pop up should occur showing a delete option. Please keep us updated on the outcome.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes