Can music be transfer from Verizon Cloud to my memory card?
Verdella

Can music be transfer from cloud to my memory card?

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Can music be transfer from cloud to my memory card?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You will be able to enjoy music on your phone in no time . Just follow the instructions here to get this going http://spr.ly/6589BHJwd
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Verdella, you can certainly get your music put onto your memory card. You would need to have your music in Cloud to be saved to the phone memory first. Once the music is saved to the phone, you can then use the app called My Files to transfer your music over to the SD Memory card.

Also what phone do you have? We can provide you with instructions for your phone. Keep us posted if you need assistance.

StevenG_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Verdella

I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 3, so I need the instructions on how to get the music to my phone memory. I await your response.

Thank You,

Verdella

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You will be able to enjoy music on your phone in no time . Just follow the instructions here to get this going http://spr.ly/6589BHJwd
BryanS_VZW

0 Likes
Verdella

Thanks for the help, I'm now enjoying my music.

0 Likes