Re: Can't hear calls
B33
Legend

Try a power cycle if you have not then pull the Sim Card Carefully leave out for 10min phone in off position re-install the Card see if you have the option to change from Global to LTE/CDMA..

0 Likes
bbabq4

OK. I have the Sim card out now. When I reinstall and power on, what do I do if I have the option you mention? If I don't, and if the problem is still here, do I have to do the reset? If I do, can someone on the phone walk me through it? I will reply again when the 10 min. is up to see if the removal/reinsertion of the sim card made any difference

0 Likes
bbabq4

OK. I tried this with the SIM card. Did not see the option you mention. Still have the problem. What now? I really would like help doing the factory reset. I am not sure that I know how to back up all the data; I don't want to lose contacts, google stuff, etc. How do I contact so that someone can walk me through this process? And how long does it take?

0 Likes
B33
Legend

The option for LTE/CDMA  or  Global  is in you Data Settings listed in the  More section then under the Title Mobile Networks then under Preferred Network Type.! 

0 Likes
bbabq4

I don't find it. I am in the process of following your instructions for backing up as preparation for factory reset. I will do the reset later today (have to go to work soon and don't know how long the reset will take. What happens if the reset does not correct the problem?

0 Likes
bbabq4

Will a store do the reset for me?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
B33
Legend

Yea they should be able too.. It sometimes can Depend on how many Customers they have at the time they may Go ahead and do it for you Today but might schedule a time say to tomorrow but I would go today as the Weekend may be a Busier Time..

Snn5
Legend

Take your phone to a store.  You shouldn't try to do this yourself.

0 Likes
bbabq4

OK. Thanks.

0 Likes