Cell Standby?
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

Now that I have 5.1.1 my big battery user is Cell Standby. I don't understand why it should use 2x the android system usage.

0 Likes
Re: Cell Standby?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bbktoledo Updates are designed to enhance the user experience and overall function of the device. The Cell Standby refers to how the battery is being used while the phone is idle. You can adjust various settings such as screen brightness, rotation, close or remove applications, turn off Bluetooth, Wifi or any other function to change the Cell Standby activity. Since the software update, when was the last time you completed a soft reset?

SheritaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Gbktoledo
Contributor - Level 1

I don't know how to do a soft reset. Will I loose apps or data?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We never want you to miss or lose something. No the reset wouldn't lose any information. Please power the device off then remove and reinsert the Sim card and retest.
JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes