Re: Changing Colors of apps after the Lollipop upgrade
Waimon
Contributor - Level 3

Best option for you is change your default text messaging app to Verizon messaging it is completely customizeable. If you are talking about the default I have never used it and always like verizons own message + app one of the best text messaging app out there.

0 Likes
jrey03
Contributor - Level 1

I have to assume that you work for Verizon.  I'm not looking for a work around, I would like a fix just like everyone else.  I tried the Verizon messaging app and found it OK, but not as good as the default Samsung app.  I don't like it, don't want it, want what I had that worked before the update.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

No Verizon employee has a University of Alabama avatar.

0 Likes
jrey03
Contributor - Level 1

No official employee, you're right.  But I wouldn't be surprised if Verizon was using regular accounts to try and make it look like Lollipop isn't as bad as it really is and planting non-damning comments in here.  At least it isn't the standard - "We're sorry you're having issues.  We want your phone to be wonderful!  Did you try turning it off and on?" that official Verizon support usually comes back with.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

What is an un-official employee?

0 Likes
iluvhim637
Enthusiast - Level 1

I read it is,suppose to be customizable  however can't find a way to do it without downloading an app.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Only the S6 has that capability. Samsung didn't implement their theming things on their older devices.

0 Likes