Charging issues
Crave

My Samsung Note 2 is no longer charging. I have used multiple micro usb>usb charging cables & multiple outlets. All equipment charge my Samsung Tab 3, but not my Note 2. I do not know what the problem is. Does anyone know if an issue like this is covered under warranty? Has anyone else come across a similar issue? if so, how was it resolved?

Thanks in advance

0 Likes
Re: Charging issues
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry you're having such a problem with charging your Note II Crave. Let's figure out what's going on. When did it stop charging? I know you mentioned you've tried other outlets, cables, etc., but have you tried original charger that came with phone? Does the phone charge at all, or does it take a long time to charge? How long have you had phone?

Please accept my Follow, Follow me back, then send a Direct Message with your 10-digit mobile number, and full name on account. Once I receive this information, along with phone details, (asked above), I will review your account and follow up with you about the next steps/ options.

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Crave

Thanks for your time VanessaS. I went to a verizon store & the issue has been resolved. Since, the phone was still covered by the manufacturer's warranty, I am receiving a "new" phone.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Crave, thanks for keeping us posted. We're so pleased to hear that a warranty replacement device has been ordered for you. Should you have any other concerns, please feel free to reach out to us in this community forum or via Twitter. Take care.

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes