Concerned and Frustrated
ALKMCC74

I currently have the original Galaxy Note 7. Instead of replacing my Note 7 with a new Note 7, I decided to get an iPhone 7 Plus. While I understand the iPhone is the newest model and there are tons of orders, I would think there would be some concessions for me because my phone could blow
up any day now. I have called Verizon several times to ask for alternatives. Needless to say, I still have this recalled Note 7. Per Verizon, there is nothing they can do to help and I would need to keep this recalled phone that could BLOW UP at any time until my iPhone comes in. The expected ship date for that is 10/26/16. NOW, Verizon is no longer selling this phone because IT WILL BLOW UP. My question is... why does Verizon expect me to continue to use this phone? Why can't they expedite my order? If the Note 7 that I have catches fire, is it Verizon's fault for making me keep it instead of offering another alternative???

0 Likes
Re: Concerned and Frustrated
AyaniB_VZW
Verizon Employee

Customer safety is our top priority and I'm here to help. I will be sending you a Direct Message momentarily.

AyaniB_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes