Contact Favorites
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

My note 9 updated last night to android 10 and now I can't add or take anyone in my contracts to or from favorites. There is no star to click to add or remove them. I can't find a way to change it. Most are still under favorite except for 2 of my contracts. Any help would be great thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Contact Favorites
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Software updates are meant to help not cause issues ps81. I am sorry to hear you are having an issue. Don't worry we will get this resolved. I know this sounds simple, but the first step that we always recommend is restarting your phone. Please keep us posted.

RosanneM_VZW

0 Likes
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did try the restart option. And went through all options on my contacts. You can't add any one as favorites there isn't a star any more and no option to do so. 

0 Likes
ps81
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have figured it out now instead of just pushing the star on a contract you go to groups and will find Starred in android which you then can add contacts to that group and they are now on your favorite list.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ps81,

I'm very glad to hear you were able to find that. I know saving favorites can be really useful, especially when you have a lot of contracts. Do you have any other questions or anything else we can help with at the moment?

AndrewT_VZW

0 Likes