Copy & Paste for Note 4
StuntmanD
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been able to hold the screen down to copy, but for the last week it doesn't work anymore...what gives? Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Copy & Paste for Note 4
StuntmanD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I just tried it and it works on Google Chrome (it highlights in blue & puts the brackets up) but it won't let me just press my finger down & copy on Facebook & Twitter apps, and other things.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
prometheuz
Contributor - Level 1

Hmmm did you recently install an app that might have affected it? Also does it affect every copy-paste feature on the phone? (Ex. when you open your notes app, or google chrome)

0 Likes
StuntmanD
Enthusiast - Level 2

Actually, I just tried it and it works on Google Chrome (it highlights in blue & puts the brackets up) but it won't let me just press my finger down & copy on Facebook & Twitter apps, and other things.

0 Likes
Dougrs
Enthusiast - Level 2

Try this app:

Universal Copy

at Playstore

diagoro
Contributor - Level 1

Some apps make this impossible or difficult. Microsoft Outlook comes to mind, I've never been able to copy email text.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

diagoro - Being able to copy & paste is a must. Let's get your device working the way you deserve. Do you only have this issue when you try to copy & paste with email? What make mode device do you own?
JacobV_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
StuntmanD
Enthusiast - Level 2

It's not just email, I noticed it first on Facebook & Twitter apps, but it doesn't work on anything, but the Google Chrome...

I have the Note 4.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

10-4, thanks for the insight, StuntmanD. What happens when you try to copy/paste in one of the affected applications? Does it highlight anything or nothing at all? Are there any updates for the applications in question in the Google Play Store?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes