Data Connection Dropping / Unable to receive Phone Calls (Even with Data Connection)
Raised_Captive

First off, people in the Verizon stores are clueless! I have a Samsung Note 20 5G with an unlimited data plan. Calls don't come through, but text do (that's how I know because people have to text me to let me know they are trying to call me). Also, I could just be doing anything on my phone and out of nowhere I lose data connection for about 10-15 seconds (this happens often throughout the day), then it appears like it never left. I have tried all the troubleshooting methods (taking the sim card in and out, turning airplane mode on and off, I always update my phone whenever required, deleting unused apps, etc.) My phone bill is $348 per month and I feel I should not have this problem, and if I do... I should be able to have it taken care of without going through hoops! If someone who can help sees this, PLEASE HELP!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data Connection Dropping / Unable to receive Phone Calls (Even with Data Connection)
Jell_Lee
Enthusiast - Level 1

although network issues are often carrier related, you could also try getting help from Samsung Members app by reporting the issue when you see it happen again. Considering manufacturers and carriers work together often it's worth a shot, gotta fix it some how right?

0 Likes
Re: Data Connection Dropping / Unable to receive Phone Calls (Even with Data Connection)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know being able to maintain a good signal and make calls consistently is essential with having reliable service. Both are quite the big issues, and we can help with troubleshooting this with your Note20 5G. How long has this been going on that you know of? 

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes