Data control on Samsung Note 3
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

I recently did a warranty exchange on my Samsung Note 3 and cannot find a feature I had on my original Note 3.  I thought this was built into the phone but I guess it's possible that it was an app (I don't think so though).  It was a feature concerning your data usage.  You could set the phone to give you a warning when you got to X amount of data used (not Verizion's generic "you have used 75% of you data this month").  You could also set it to go one step further by teling the phone "when I get to X amount of data shut down the data feature automatically" so I won't go over my limit.  Can anyone tell me where to find this feature?

Thanks in advance... Bob

Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Data control on Samsung Note 3
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be in your Data Usage section, but you won't see the options unless you have mobile data enabled.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

It should be in your Data Usage section, but you won't see the options unless you have mobile data enabled.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

I think what you are remembering is under Settings...Data Usage.  You can set your "cycle" to match your billing cycle dates, and also set an alert at whatever point you determine.

0 Likes
Agunats
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you both.  That did the job.

Bob