Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data usage upgrade for free
Jimweda

Why do I keep reading about Verizon upgrading people's data plan to double what they already have but I can't seem to find it anywhere to get this upgrade? I've been with Verizon almost 2 years and I haven't received any texts or emails regarding this "Loyalty" upgrade promotion. Where do I get information on upgrading my data plan? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Data usage upgrade for free
nicholasbranson

Well, what plan do you have now, More Everything? And how much data do you have, and how much do you pay for that data?

0 Likes
Jimweda

Hey Nicholas. I have the More Everything and paying $88 for the 3 gig data plan. I'm guessing my 15% discount is added to that from my work. I've heard people getting something like 6 or more for something like $60 a month. Have you heard anything on this Loyalty program? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
nicholasbranson

I have heard of such loyalty plans, though not sure about the exact figures... I can tell you that right now, your plan for minutes, text, and data are 40 for the talk and text plus 60 for the 3gigs, so 100 minus the 15% plus taxes I assume. I can tell you also that due to new lower pricing, you can now up your plan to 10 gigs instead for only 20 bucks extra, or 15 gigs for 40 extra. Those gigabyte packages, the 10 and 15, now replace the 6 and 10 gb packages respectively.

More Everything Plan - Verizon Wireless

I believe the actual loyalty figures would require a call in to recieve, although I am not certain, but I have heard of them. Either way, you have better values available. Smiley Happy

0 Likes