Deleting contacts in Video calling Group in Note 8
DENDES65

Does anyone know how to delete individual contacts in the Video Calling group in the "Contacts" App?

Or are thos people who have it turned on in their phones?

0 Likes
Re: Deleting contacts in Video calling Group in Note 8
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are always here to help, DENDES65. I know how important it is to update the contacts on your phone. 

Are you trying to remove someone from a Video Calling Group you already have set up? What apps are you using? 

John_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's definitely good information to know DENDES65. I welcome the opportunity to address your inquiry. When seeing that video calling group in your Contacts app, it does mean that those contacts have a video chat capable device and the service is turned on. If wanting to delete a contact that shows up there, you'll just need to remove them from the normal contact listing as shown here:   http://spr.ly/6589DxrFL. I hope this information helps. 

Ebony_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bearone21
Legend

your link is no good.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
bearone21