Disney+
akeith5616
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the unlimited plan but Disney+ is not an option when I go to add on. I talked to Verizon over 24 hours ago and they told me this would be resolved by the IT dept within 24 hours. I still do not have access to Disney+. 

Labels (1)
Re: Disney+
rcschnoor
Legend

Do you have one of Verizon's newer unlimited data plans released within the past couple of years or the grandfathered unlimited data plan from years ago which was available before Verizon discontinued unlimited data for a period of time?

0 Likes
RICK_HARBIN
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same issue. Mine is an old grandfathered in plan. Does that mean I can't get Disney+?

akeith5616
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the newer one. 

0 Likes
akeith5616
Enthusiast - Level 2

If you have the old grandfathered unlimited its my understaning that you wont be able to get Disney+. I however have the new unlimited plan and it still wont show up for me. 

0 Likes
brnk
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm also on a newer plan, I see no Disney+ in the addons list. Play Unlimited for all 3 lines. 

lauretteharris
Enthusiast - Level 2

i was no a chat with someone on tuesday for over an hour , i was told that a ticket was started and that i would be informed of any updates none so far . 

littlemurry
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an older Unlimited plan. I was told that I was eligible but they are having issues with the website. I got irritated because it had NOTHING to do with the Disney+ app which is what they were telling me. I signed up for the free preview for 7 days direct with Disney+ before I found out Verizon was offering the free year. So irritated with going around in circle with the website and getting nowhere with Verizon help. Just would like to get set up with free service before I get charged. The IT rep I spoke with today says wait 48 hours and check back. 

TINKINVEGAS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing here.........asks you to choose it, then when you do it's not even on the screen to

select!  I've been on a total of 8 hours in two days on trying to get a human and talking online.......

frustrating!!

kkleinschmit
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having issues also, I added then they removed it. now I am unale to readd it