Does Verizon deceive customers?
SDM1111

I opened 3 new verizon lines for the buy 1 get 1 free note8 on 2018.

After paid off 1st device, I am still paying 2nd one while I heard that I don't need to pay for 2nd one after a few billing cycles.

Finally, I had to deal with this from verizon community as the local store cannot solve this issue.

I cannot find the local representative who deceived me by giving me wrong information when I opened new verizon lines.

When I complained this issue in this community, I got a private reply saying that someone will call me, but I do not get back while waiting for 2months.

Does verizon deceive me?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Does Verizon deceive customers?
RAPAPAMPAPAMPAM
You can call Customer care and if found you are eligible they can file an escalation form to correct it. But if you are not then goodluck
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The BOGO deals require the customer to keep the device payments on the bill for the entire 24 months of the agreement in order to fully qualify for the bill credits. If I'm understanding correctly, you paid off one of device payment agreements, which means you might have canceled out the qualification to receive the bill credits on the second line's device payment agreement. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

bearone21
Legend

pay off one & the other one becomes a freebie???

0 Likes