Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Dropped calls / poor reception
SPuglisi

In the last few months we have been encountering more and more dropped calls and poor reception - call reception goes in and out during the call.  

We had great service up until a few months ago.  Now it is deteriorating quickly.  I have to keep a land line just to receive/make calls.  In this household we spend more than $500 per month and we have been a loyal customer for over 15 years.  

I was on chat earlier going through all the AI prompts to be put on hold for a live chat agent to then be disconnected.  

I have asked our neighbors and they have also seen deterioration in the service.  Driving a two block radius calls are lost.  That never used to happen.

What's going on Verizon?  Is T-Mobile/Sprint now the service provider that we need to move to?

0 Likes
Re: Dropped calls / poor reception
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Spuglisi, we value your long time customer loyalty, and we don't want to see you walk away! I know how important it is to get a great signal, and I'd like to help. What is your city, state, and closest intersection, so we can check your coverage? Are you having trouble with calls only, or with data and texts as well? 

MichelleH_VZW 

0 Likes