Re: Dual SIM/eSIM support for the new Samsung Note 20 Ultra
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, I know how important the software updates are for you. I try to keep my devices up to date as well. I wanted to provide you with the link to keep with all updates for your device. Please click the following link:

http://spr.ly/6607yMNt9

0 Likes
jwolchko
Enthusiast - Level 2

Silly Verizon customer support person spreading false hopes and dreams due to your lack of any real knowledge. Don't you know that a software update will never fix what the hardware is incapable of doing? The Note 20 Ultra distributed by Verizon as well as the Note 20 Ultra sold directly from Samsung for use on Verizon's network in the US DOES NOT COME EQUIPPED WITH AN ESIM!! Since my original post last year I am still carrying two phones since I refuse to use an iPhone. https://www.verizon.com/support/dual-sim-with-esim-faqs/ tells you everything you need to know. Read "What devices currently support Dual SIM with an eSIM? IPhone and Google, that's it. This should be the only thing that a Verizon customer support person should be posting in this thread. And good luck getting Verizon to get one of the Google phones to work with two lines, they never could for me. 

swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

Any news? Verizon needs to step up. I'm trying to bring an AT&T# over and cancel my AT&T account. Suppose I could always go the opposite way.

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Samsung does not sell dual sim phones to the US market.
Not on Verizon, not AT&T, not t-mobile.
 The esim is not functional and no physical 2nd slot.   
The only dual sim I’ve found is the oneplus phones . 

0 Likes
swiltheone
Enthusiast - Level 2

T-mobile does have esim active for note 20 ultra. As for Verizon, they have a short list of dual sim phones on their website.

0 Likes
Raytaha
Enthusiast - Level 1

Been waiting on the dual sim since it was supposed to be on the note 10. 

I guess like block buster ...if you don't adapt and update ur abilities to support dual sim on the Android side your simply gonna lose customers. Straight up. 

Figure it out Verizon!! And soon

lee1763
Enthusiast - Level 1

Apple products are good but so is Samsung. That note 20 ultra was a good, better yet it was a great phone . I brought the phone from Verizon three time, only to be Lie to all 3 times . The lie, Yes it will do ESIM which is true but we at Verizon don't support it on the Note .The problem was the big LIE.  Since Verizon struck a better money deal with the Apple people they force many people who needed the e sim capability to by what (THE IPHONE) Now if that was not a money deal look at the phones Verizon supports for e sim, Count the Apple phones then count the Samsung phones that support The E sim. Now that money deal Verizon did with the Apple people is fine its big business ,but you don't sell the note at full price you sell the phone based on the function YOU ALLOW. YOU ALLOW.  IN OTHER WORDS VERIZON< STOP trashing ON MY LEG AND KEEP TELLING ME ITS RAINING. Because if there was money to be made in allowing the e sim on the note to be had Your money hungry  butt will have been activated it months ago Way before T- Mobile did. Remember its business . What really stop you ??????

KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes