Emailing to CellNumber@vzwpix.com
PETEMASIEL
Enthusiast - Level 1

As of last Friday (Feb 24,2017) I am no longer able to receive emailed text messages to my Note 4 smartphone. We have users throughout the USA that submit requests for asistance using a website. The website then sends an email to my CellNumber@vzwpix.com notifying me there is a request for assistance.

I use my cell number (ie 1234567890@vzwpix.com ) as an email address so I can receive these requests for help timely in a text message. We have been using this format without problems for the last 6 years, till this last week. The text messages received rarely exceed 1.2MB.

Any help with this would be great.

Thank you in advance!

PM

Pete M.

personal information changed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Emailing to CellNumber@vzwpix.com
PETEMASIEL
Enthusiast - Level 1

The correct answer is:

The curcuit for the number with the email to text issue needs to be refreshed. Just have Verizon Wireless level 2 Tech Support refresh the Cell Curcuit for the cell number with the problem; this will repair the email to texting problem.  Thank you Natalie (Level 2 tech support from Verizon Wireless).

Have a great day!

PM

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is concerning to hear. We understand how important it is to be able to receive these messages. Are you still able to send and receive normal text messages? 

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
pherson
Champion - Level 1

This has been addressed in other posts. The format has changed. You have to log into my Verizon to re opt in for the messages and they will resume. The search option is your friend.

0 Likes
PETEMASIEL
Enthusiast - Level 1

The correct answer is:

The curcuit for the number with the email to text issue needs to be refreshed. Just have Verizon Wireless level 2 Tech Support refresh the Cell Curcuit for the cell number with the problem; this will repair the email to texting problem.  Thank you Natalie (Level 2 tech support from Verizon Wireless).

Have a great day!

PM

0 Likes