Ever since updates my screen stays black for several minutes, & other problems.
CHEGOO0
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ever since updates my screen stays black for several minutes, my pictures dont rotate correctly now, and my phone gets really hot.

0 Likes
Re: Ever since updates my screen stays black for several minutes, & other problems.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I know how much I rely on my device CHEGOO0, and I know you feel the same. Our goal is to make sure you can rely on your phone when you need it most.  Is the screen responsive?Do you have a screen protector on the device? If so, you will want to be sure you clear the dirt and debris from underneath it, if there is any. Is there any physical or liquid damage to the phone?

RosanneM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Ever since updates my screen stays black for several minutes, & other problems.
CHEGOO0
Enthusiast - Level 1

Left Lower back corner. 2 small spider cracks. I've always had it in a case so I wasn't aware.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone

fibercoug
Enthusiast - Level 2

My wife's and my phone no longer are able to rotate through the pictures. Same problem as you have cheegooo.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no, fibercoug. I know how important it is to make sure you have the pictures rotating and working properly. I know I would be just as concerned if I were having the same problems. What is the make and model of your phone? When did this start happening? Is there any kind of moisture or physical damage to your phones? We want to make sure we get this resolved for you as soon as possible. Also please check your settings on your phone to see if your screen rotation lock is on or off. Is the only thing not rotating are the pictures?

JenniferL_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes