Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared. how do I get it back. Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.
Bomma

Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared.  how do I get it back.  Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.

0 Likes
Re: Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared.  how do I get it back.  Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's look further into this Bomma! Are the menue and back button  unresponsive or not there at all? Does this only happen when you are doing something specific? Have you tried removing the email account and re-adding in effort to resolve the email concern? Please share.

TominqueBo_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared. how do I get it back. Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.
Bomma

Hi.  The buttons are just not there.  They came back in for a few days and went away again.  I did nothing to make them come back nor leave.  I tried shutting down, taking out the battery, which neither worked.  I have not tried to delete and reload my email.  I will try that.  Thanks.

Valerie ... Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Smartphone

Personal info removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Re: Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared.  how do I get it back.  Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bomma,

Thank you for the additional information. We are going to figure out what is going on for you. Did removing and readding the email solve your issue with the email? Lets give this a try http://vz.to/1qco1hm. Please advise if this solves your issue as far as the buttons on your phone are concerned.

StevenR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport

Re: Every since I completed my last update, my menu and back button disappeared. how do I get it back. Also emails come in and go out on its own. How can i stop this from happening.
Bomma

I deleted and reloaded my email account yesterday.  So far it is not reloading by itself. 

I just did the safe mode restart and it did not bring the buttons back.  I have taken out the battery before and it did not help.  Thanks

Valerie Waldon

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bomma,

Thank you for the details and the troubleshooting you have done thus far. Have you tried doing a factory reset on the device? http://vz.to/1tzgpY6

LindseyT_VZW

Bomma

I'll try that when I backup my data.

Valerie Waldon

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the information. Please keep us posted with any questions or concerns.

YosefT_VZW

0 Likes
Bomma

For some reason again, while trying to fix the email connection problem in settings, afterwards my back button showed back up.  Nothing I did differently, didn't change any settings.  I'll see how long they stay this time.

Valerie Waldon

0 Likes