Extremely poor service, customer service worse
Joed1862
Enthusiast - Level 2

Over the past several months I've been in and out of contact with VZW customer service. Our cell phone signal has degraded significantly. Inside our house and outside. We are on top of a hill with towers all over the place. I rarely have 4g at my house anymore. 3g and 1x is the best I can expect. I have better service in another town that's surrounded by mountains and trees and in a valley.  I'm irritated with the constant run-around in customer service, and poor coverage. I follow what one tells me to do, then another tells me don't do that and another has no clue what their even talking about. For what I pay I expect better than slip-shot, dollar store service. 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Extremely poor service, customer service worse
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, there. We always want you to have top-notch service, and a consistent great experience when communicating with Customer Care. We want to get to the bottom of this service issue. What is the make and model of your device?

0 Likes
Joed1862
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the Note 9

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the information, Joed1862. Before we begin troubleshooting, allow us to gather more information. Are you aware if other Verizon customers are reporting similar issues around your vicinity? What type of problems are you experiencing with the service because of the signal fluctuation, dropped call, slow data?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
Joed1862
Enthusiast - Level 2

In general, it's is an issue with my family when they are in the area too. They are also verizon customers. Dropped calls, very poor signal, very slow data connections, text messages take a while to send. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those details, Joed1862. How long has this issue been going on in the area?

ZakC_VZW

0 Likes
Joed1862
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd say close to 4 months now. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the confirmation, Joed1862. We want to review your account to investigate this further. Please meet us in a Private Message for further assistance. 

AnnaG_VZW

0 Likes